Saturday 11 February 2012

Life As We Know It

This week was a good one, for lots of small reasons.

1. I guess most importantly this week I started my new job, still in logistics so good for the resume, close trip from home on the bus with a bit of a walk which is nice, and flexibility to have time off to travel which is a bonus. And I feel glad that I left the temp job I was offered to search for something better myself and that it actually payed off.

2. So leading on from this is that I have met some nice people including young people at my work, so am making friends (yuss).

3. One of the highlights of my week was early morning when I was walking down to the bus stop out from the alleyway came a raccoon which looked like he had been foraging in peoples bins cause he was carrying something as he hopped along the road. I didn't have the camera with me to get a picture but I think it would have been no good anyway cause I just stood and paused in amazement to see him - man they are cute!


4. And last but not least, this week I ordered and recieved my Swedish Hasbeen clogs. Yes they are a summer shoe, but they are such raw leather that I decided to buy them early and start wearing them in now walking around the house and let the colour darken up so they are all ready to go when summer is here, so exciting...I just LOVE them....




2 comments: